Environmental Design Richard Wolf Medical Instruments
Richard Wolf Medical Instruments US subsidiary was founded in 1973 in Rosemont, Illinois. It moved locations to Vernon Hills in 1991. In 2016 it was realized that the building interior needed to be updated to reflect the innovative company that functions today.
The design approach introduces visitors to the long, innovative history of the organization, and establishes the modern, clean lines of the company identity. The main two walls of the entranceway house a timeline describing the four main catalysts of the company from 1906 to about 1969. The wall adjacent to the historical timeline captures a history of innovation—each year represented by a new invention. In addition, the new space houses a pseudo OR where marketing & sales members can work hands-on demonstrating flagship products, utilizing the newly launched core nova OR integration system.